As the Manager of the 1:Few Customer Success team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). You will lead a team focused on delivering business value to our customers.
You will partner cross-functionally with Sales, Contract Management, Customer Onboarding, Customer Support, Product, and other teams to ensure the total customer experience is exceptional, while executing and improving upon customer retention playbooks.
This is a challenging role that requires a strong customer gene, problem solving capabilities, the ability to motivate a team, and strong analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about helping customers grow, and has the experience to demonstrate it.
In this role you’ll get to
- Recruit, coach and lead a team that is dedicated to delivering a remarkable total customer experience
- Support and direct new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build durable customer value
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team as they grow in their career
- Manage day-to-day operations of your team including: maintaining an accurate forecast, managing escalations from your direct reports, ensuring the delivery of high quality engagements throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensuring teams properly document activities in a timely manner
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and process changes
- Support the creation and implementation of broader Success team initiatives
We are looking for people who have
- Significant experience within the Software industry
- A proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness in customer facing engagements and in developing senior executive relationships at key accounts
- Experience working cross-functionally to affect change within your business
- Experience handling customer escalations
- A proven track record of executing growth strategies and delivering results in excess of company expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales and service best practices
- Experience using data to analyze results and make decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Flexible work options (Learn more here)
- Five-Year sabbatical (four-week paid sabbatical with the equivalent of US$5k Bonus)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Development of up to US$5k per annum
- Free Books program
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.