We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
As a member of the Global Edge Security Operations Infrastructure team, you will be involved with deployment, and health/welfare and policy management of a number Security tools and systems within Experian. The role includes all Once configured and deployed, day-to-day operational responsibility for these systems and deployment and upgrades within the global estate. will fall on their respective teams. This team is part of a wider edge security operations e Security Infrastructure group re team is currently responsible for protecting the companies edge network and manages 510+ technologies in a dozen countries around the globe.
- Coordinate with local and remote resources to install new hardware systems
- Work with Server and Network engineering teams on initial configurations and deployments
- Participate in architectural review and design discussions with Architecture teams
- Troubleshoot hardware/software and network issues, including VPN
- Open support tickets with system/application vendors
- Perform appropriate change ticketing and documentation
- Serve as a Security Infrastructure expert and representative on global technology projects
- Participate in the evaluation of new systems and technologies
- Manage system health and capacity utilizing monitoring tools
- Serve as on-call support on a rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, related technical field OR equivalent experience
- 3 years hands-on systems administration or network security experience
- Extremely strong networking experience with LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- Experience deploying enterprise firewall technologies, eg. Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Experience of deploying and managing McAfee Secure Web Gateways
- Experience of deploying packet capture technology, eg. Symantec, Cisco, Riverbed
- Experience of using SIEM and network monitoring tools to aid analytics or problem research
- Basic Expert level understanding of Unix and Windows administration
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical partners/clients
- Ability to think broadly and see the big picture
- Sound knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Proven customer service and task execution skills
- Ability to multitask and work well within a global team
- Must be able to work independently with minimal management