Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
- Responsible for the business target delivery for the LSO customers
- Understand the key accounts current and future needs,
- Strengthen long term relationship with the customer
- Responsible for the deployment of the Key Account Programs with the LSO customer
- Responsible for implementation of the strategic initiatives to drive business opportunities with the key account
- Drive contractual commitments with LSO customers
- Deployment and execution of commercial programs
- Promotions and campaigns implementation
- Category Management
- Graduate degree/diploma – preferably in Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or similar with 3-5 years of commercial experience & manager level.
- Strong understanding of the commercial operations with prior experience in sales is mandatory – category sales experience in other industries or sales experience in paint and/or building and construction material industry will be an advantage
- Should have the ability to convert Research data and Commercial data into insights and commercial business ideas
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word),
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with good project management skills; ability to multi-task effectively with cross functional teams and meet deadlines
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal communication skills) and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.