- Establish procurement strategy to meet business differentiated needs, DuPont standards ,regulatory compliance and a good match of market offering.
- Setup execution plan on yearly basis per procurement strategy including warehouse consolidation, supplier pool integration, contract negotiation, etc.
- Procure warehousing and transport services in ASEAN(including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia) at competitive total cost strategically.
- Lead network optimization projects in ASEAN by working closely with suppliers, business stakeholders, IT, etc.
- Implement standard logistics procurement processes, tools, initiatives, best practices and optimization activities.
- Connect closely with business stakeholders to understand needs, business plan and initiatives to incorporate into country procurement strategy and pipelines.
- Maintain good knowledge of market information and establish qualified supplier pool with supplier segmentation.
- Drive result with identified strategic suppliers.
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or Business Administration
- 8 years buying experience in dealing with diversified logistics suppliers and tools (e.g., reverse auction, etc.) with good grasp of Warehouse & Transport Market and sound understanding of logistics industry best practice
- Strong track record of leading logistics project to effective solutions including the understanding of supplier base, evaluating options, deciding a course of action, and beginning implementations, etc.
- Strong Negotiations skills