Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Represent private banking front office (FO) in taskforces of different initiatives, aiming to ensure maximum efficiency and benefits to FO
- Collaborate closely with multiple departments and deliver of new front-to-back process, platform and regulatory requirement to ensure alignment with the Bank’s business strategy while keeping the Bank safe
- Review process and procedure, understand regulations, assess FO impact and propose improvements taking into consideration FO efficiency, regulatory compliance as well as industrial practice
- Provide effective linkages and coordination between various levels of stakeholders, internal and external business partners\
- Define procedures and support change management activities including FO communication and training delivery upon implementation of new processes and platform enhancements
- Prepare management updates, process change documentation, COO newsletter and FO forum materials etc.
- You have a graduate degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 10 years banking experience, ideally with in-depth knowledge in private banking business, practices and operations in HK
- Hands-on private banking experience with products and/or investment suitability will be an advantage
- You are a good communicator; having the ability to converse well with different stakeholders across different divisions, regions and levels
- You possess strong dedication in challenging existing business processes, and in developing the business
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- You are results driven, capable of delivering under pressure
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required; good to have additional Mandarin spoken skills (Additional languages are required to liaise professionally with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking clients covering Greater China market)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.