Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
This Systems Support Engineer position takes a lead role in providing
In a typical day as a System Engineer, you would
- Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Check out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instruct customer in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Participate in customer status and planning meetings
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned
toour core values.
- Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experienced in maintaining system hardware, utilizing diagnostic tools, and problem isolation in a large-scale computing environment. Performs hardware repairs (swapping boards, etc.)
- Experienced in high-performance computing environment
- Experienced in Linux System administration
Ableto gather data and perform analysis and escalate to a higher level of support.
- Committed to investigating and resolving complex problems as part of a team
- Experienced in programming and scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, C++, etc.)
- A professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation