As a Leader of the CX FAST (Financial Assurance and Strategy Team) in APJC, you will lead a team of five individuals spanning across different theatres to help drive an effective deal assurance process for services organization. Your role will include to collaborate and partner with the Account Team, CX Delivery team, Commercial Finance, Legal, and play a critical role as a trusted advisor of your business partners.
CX FAST APJC leader will deliver the following outcomes:
- Leadership: Manage a team of five individuals spanning across different theatres within APJC. The intent is to drive common process and best practices across the organization. To develop, nurture and retain talent is a key attribute of the job. This role will also entail working with your peers across geographies to drive consistent processes.
- Business Partnership: Partner with Account managers, Service Sales and CX Delivery teams to proactively understand their business needs and help structure deals to drive a favorable outcome for the company.
- Profitability & Growth mindset : The person should come with a “driving profitable and growth mindset” as Cisco drives to capture the rebound in CY21. The person needs to work closely with the stakeholders to ensure we are structuring deals in a way which can help Cisco lead in the market place and help capture market share.
- Finance Acumen: This role will require CX P&L knowledge and able to connect the impact of the individual deals over to the CX P&L. There will be conversation regarding P&L, FMV, Revenue Recognition etc., and will require deep knowledge over these areas, and also can drive the conversation with these X-functional finance expertise.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: This role will work closely with many cross functional team, such as Commercial Finance, SSF, CPS, Corporate Revenue, CX PM, with common goal to grow the business in compliant manner.
- Embrace and embody Cisco’s culture.
Who You Will Work With
You will work closely with individuals from many different organizations including Account Team, CX Delivery team, Finance, Legal and CX PM within the region and as well your peers in Americas and Europe.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated, detailed oriented and conscientious individual with a strong business insight and communication skills. You have the ability to see the “forest through the trees” and enjoy collaborating with other hardworking team members.
Our Minimum Requirements For This Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred
- 15 years of experience
- Sales or business facing experience
- Deep understanding of financial concepts
- Negotiation skills
- Team leader with minimum of 5 -7 years of experience.
Why You’ll Love Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!