We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Major Sales Account Executive to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with major key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Responsible for allocated territory, servicing and pursuing penetration business opportunities from existing customers as well as converting new business to UPS from competing companies.
- Territory growth in both Revenue and Volume.
- Perform supply chain assessments to determine strategic goals and identify appropriate solutions which meet the customer's needs.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and meet KPI’s to ensure continued business growth.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers’ supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS’s broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Manages existing accounts and responds to customers’ queries, complaints and questions in a timely, accurate manner and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors’ strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Transportations or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or from Logistics industry. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/Ocean Freight) products and services will be advantageous.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win.