CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world
A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment
We are a fast-paced, growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. We expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Design, implement, and deploy our software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development. Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Contribute to the security of our systems. Contribute to recruitment activities. Produce and promote clean code.
- 2+ years' relevent experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of clean code principles
- Mastery of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of best practices around service-oriented architectures or microservices
- Experience with test-driven software design
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with global multi-functional teams
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.