As an organised, keen learner, you will support the Procurement team in executing sourcing events, drive cost reductions, negotiate supplier terms and conditions, manage supplier relationships and collaborate with internal business unit clients to meet the business needs.
- Supporting the full end to end procurement process for acquiring goods and services from external suppliers e.g. engaging business unit clients, developing SOW, executing RFx, negotiating commercial terms & conditions, managing supplier selection and achieving fair value
- Supporting initiatives in identifying and delivering ongoing cost reduction opportunities with suppliers and internal business unit clients to meet the business targets
- Supporting negotiating terms and conditions into supplier agreements that protect IBMs commercial position, risk exposure and brand reputation
- Building relationships with key suppliers to yield productivity, drive innovation and promote collaboration
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree and keen to develop a career in Procurement.
- Be a self-starter who values personal development and willingness to learn.
- Possess exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Have right to work in Australia full time