Renewals, Journey Manager
Who You Are
The Digital Lifecycle Journeys team is seeking a Renewals Journey Manager responsible for driving and accelerating customer success through the effective adoption, expansion, and renewal of Cisco offerings around solutions, services subscriptions, and software. You will be responsible for execution and management of digital lifecycle journeys and reporting to enhance and optimize the digital experience, maximize existing and potential revenue opportunity and improve business results.
What you’ll do:
- Management and optimization of digital lifecycle journey post implementation/deployment
- Ability to analyze performance and make recommendations to journey development team of ways to improve effectiveness of a digital journey
- Utilizes data and offline process interviews and events to see opportunities for optimization
- Forecast/reporting, journey execution, content localization for APJC
- Design and engage across many digital channels, making for an omnichannel digital experience for our customers
- Automated AB testing and channel personalization/localization
- Performance management and impact metrics of digital journeys
- Provide market intelligence and statistics to internal partners aligned with business objectives to develop actionable recommendations and forecasting models
- Work with content teams, Cisco communities, and engineers to analyze, isolate, research, and resolve adoption barriers related to Renewals
- Successfully consult with customers to discover digital experience opportunities and optimizations
- Provide customer feedback to Cisco partners to continuously optimize the digital customer experience
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Digital Marketing and/or Content Marketing experience is a plus
- Platform experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo or similar platforms is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a Customer Focus attitude
- Able to be the go-to- advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and social skills
- Knowledgeable of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas
- Proficiency in web-analytics applications is helpful
- Strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture is preferred
Who you’ll work with
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role in transforming Cisco by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization.
Digital LifeCycle Journey’s digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today’s connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience—throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DLJ is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.