About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About this exciting role.
The Project Manager is a key team member who will be responsible for leading IT projects implementation in APAC with the vendors and align processes across the Country.
The position will work with a variety of business and IT teams/departments throughout the organization to ensure appropriate engagement, compliance, and success of JCI APAC projects.
The roles includes:
- Follow JCI PM3 Project delivery methodology, be responsible for the overall success of IT projects
- Work with cross functional teams to create project plans for IT projects. Maintain project plan for updates, schedules, calendars
- Monitor and oversee the development and completion of project tasks
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with project teams
- Lead and facilitate Steering committee meetings and other project meeting cadence
- Understand and document project risks, communicate mitigation strategies in conjunction with leadership and monitor risks regularly throughout the project
- Interpret project interdependencies and identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of resources
- Perform Project financial management
- 3rd party Vendor management for entire project life cycle
- Liaise with Communications/Change Management stakeholder(s) to address all change management implications
- Coordinate and assist business stakeholders with requirement, design, test, pre and post go-live workshops.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years IT background. Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Project management / IT Program management.
- Business Acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leader with initiative and drive who collaborates well in a virtual, team-oriented regional environment and builds strong effective working relationships
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for understanding how the details fit or matter within existing processes
- Self-starter who can make sound business decisions with little supervision
- Commitment-minded and goal-oriented individual with a “will win” mindset
If you interested in this role please click the apply button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion before applying please contact Amy on 0417 445 920.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.