IT Audit Lead
What you will do
Is responsible for leading and executing complex IT SOX and IT audits in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Effective written and oral presentation to various levels of Company management is required. The individual will also be involved in leading special operational and departmental projects.
How you will do it
- Lead assigned staff to ensure completion of complex IT audits within departmental and professional standards in established timeframes.
- Lead and provide oversight to internal and external resources on the execution of IT Sox procedures.
- Help train and develop staff members in IT audit techniques and departmental procedures and protocols.
- Work with Internal Audit leadership on special projects and initiatives to help develop a world class audit function.
- Establish audit work programs to effectively evaluate IT operations, based on best practices, regulatory requirements, and the operating environment.
- Monitor work assignments to ensure timely completion of project; conduct thorough review of work papers and report drafts prior to submission to management.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CIA is preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Information Systems Audit or relevant areas.
- Experience with integrated ERP systems (preferred: SAP, Oracle, Baan).
- Functional audit/consulting expertise with technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, internet of things (IoT), mobile technology, robotic process automation (RPA).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent task management and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances.