Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Product Sales Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Support sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external growth initiatives communicated to team.
- Responsible for dissemination of communications.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Increase efficiencies of daily sales and operational activities.
- Responsible for reporting sales results and reasons for successes.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Liaise between sales teams and branches on initiatives.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- Work in coordination with sales executives in creating, driving and supporting business plans and initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years previous banking experience preferred
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.