Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Primary Job Scope:
- - Assess and validate controls through independent review and testing of key business risk & controls activities and provide support and recommendations for the implementation of process enhancements and control improvements
- - Provide support to MCA implementation, perform the relevant MCA assessment/testing on applicable business controls and work with the process owners to develop action plans to remediate weaknesses
- - Work with Regional and business stakeholders to drive Risk and Controls and Compliance transformation initiatives
- - Coordinate root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, facilitate the recommendation of actions plan to address gaps and mitigate related risks, and lessons learned, track and ensuring issue is monitored and closed in iCAP timely and effectively
- - Coordinate gap analysis and review business process and control procedures in line with the Regional Consumer Controls Procedures Manual (RCCPM), GCB Retail Branch Controls Procedures, Data Privacy and local regulatory requirements, Third Party Management policy etc
- - Act as a consultant to the businesses regarding processes & controls.
- - Support the review of Privacy Impact Assessment for all business initiatives
- - Perform risk assessment reviews on CPAC documentations and ensure Post-Implementation Reviews are completed timely
- - Participate in process enhancement initiatives/ad hoc projects relating to IPB business controls and processes
- - Ensure adherence to Legal, Regulatory (local /extraterritorial) and Citi policies, standards and procedures. Support and coordinate regulatory control mapping and MCA ARCM reviews
- - Support the review of digital initiatives and execution of IS program elements and provide advisory to the business stakeholders
- - Coordinate Security Information Reporting incidents with business stakeholders, BISO and Compliance by initiating and coordinating emergency actions to protect the business unit & its customers from an imminent loss of information or value
- - Coordinate BAU system security reviews (e.g.: Security Matrix, EERS etc), support the implementation and conduct data protection controls testing (eg: Email Content Monitoring, review alerts, escalate & provide trainings etc)
- - Timely escalation of key control issues identified to business Senior Management and working with the business stake holders in driving the corrective measures
- Minimum 4 years of banking experience with a good understanding of consumer banking and/or investment products, process risk and controls, local and US regulations.
- Minimum one years in an Internal Audit, Risk Management, or Controls related role, prior experience in risk and control function would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of Operations, Risk and Control functions
- Good knowledge of core banking products and investments processes
- Familiar with control automation and able to identify key emergent risks in an increasingly digitized platform
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work diligently under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple lines of business and multiple layers of management
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Navigates complexity to create clear, often unique solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Performance record with a history of increased responsibility, and task / project delivery
- Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines
- Proficient in the use of basic Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.