Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You being part of Credit Suisse’s APAC Trading Solutions division, within APAC Markets having responsibilities on our Investment Solutions Structuring business.
- Working as a Quantitative Investment Strategies Structurer, closely collaborating with various trading desks, model developers, risk management groups and Sales teams.
- You having the opportunity in researching, implementing into the trading platform and testing of various algorithmic trading strategies.
- Your calibration, fine-tuning and in the enhancement of various trading components in order to improve strategy performance.
- You responsibilities in implementing, validating of Trading Algorithmic models in conjunction with other related Front Office Quantitative desks.
- You reviewing of the underlying assumptions, theory, derivation, empirical evidence, implementation and limitations of models being validated.
- A minimum of 2/3 years related experience either in modelling or structuring.
- Good knowledge in financial engineering, statistical analysis and programming is essential.
- Programming knowledge in Matlab, Python, Ruby.
- Educational background in computer science, engineering, physics, quantitative or a mathematical background.
- Your strong attention to details and having a good work ethic.
- Strong presentational skills with ability to clearly define & articulate.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams globally.
- Showing ambition you being able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance.
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets and a real passion for improving your understanding of the space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English with other Asian languages like Chinese Mandarin, Korean being advantageous.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Being a self-starter, highly motivated, driven, teammate and enjoying working in a dynamic work environment.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.