Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This is a phenomenal opportunity where you will be responsible for the regional Investment Guidelines Monitoring, Product Control and Business Support function for Investment Management Asia Pacific, including:
- Investment Guideline Monitoring: Ensure that internal and client imposed investment guidelines are supervised daily, potential incidents are identified and managed professionally.
- Investment Risk: Analyze and monitor investment risks across our products and identify trends that potentially may affect asset performance.
- Investment Review Committee: Prepare and coordinate the meetings for Investment Management Senior Management.
- Business Process Reviews: Review and optimize existing business processes with the aim of reducing potential operational, regulatory or legal risks.
- Audits and Risk Reviews: Coordinate internal/external audits, support location reviews, and perform Risk Control Self Assessments.
- Outsourced Risk and Guideline Monitoring: Mentor our CoE team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of outsourced reports and train the CoE team on new outsourced processes.
- Risk Management Platform: Support the technical development of our IT platform from a Risk Management perspective.
- Launch of New Products: Review and facilitate the management of new Investment Strategies and support new product launches.
- Portfolio Setup Review: You will review the proper set-up of new mandates in the Portfolio Management System.
- Management Support: You will support Portfolio Managers and Senior Management in processing ad-hoc requests, investigations and management information.
- Experience in risk management in a financial institution, combined with a strong understanding of investment products, related risks and their monitoring, topped by analytical, investigative and collaborative personality.
- A Degree with a major in Business Administration, Economics or Finance (CFA, FRM is preferred)
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in a risk management and/or investment management function.
- Proficient in Excel (macro is an advantage) and PowerPoint; Bloomberg is also an advantage.
- Motivated to contribute to the success of Investment Management by strengthening the risk management culture, by optimizing processes and by working constructively with Portfolio Managers.
- You have a conceptual and analytical approach with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Intuitive skills to investigate a situation and navigate through data, figures and facts.
- A dedicated and assertive teammate who feels comfortable working across various departments, regions and divisions
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.