Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking to hire an Inventory and Logistics Manager to support our teams globally
- Planning and managing logistics, warehousing, transportation & custom clearance
- Managing RFPs & implementing procedures with global freight forwarders
- Participate in SKU standardization and late differentiation
- Analyze the products pipeline of the projects for 24 months forward and determine with the business the action plans for inventories, early procurements and lite locks based on-
- Possible shortages in the market (mining, geopolitical, international logistics difficulties)
- Possible overload of main suppliers due to an increase in demand or a lack of manufacturing capacities
- Implement tools to:
- Identify the needs for inventories
- Identify the dynamics inventories and the flow of inventories
- Dynamic dashboards and early warnings
- Survey the Market modifications in Customs politics and requirements in order to:
- Guide the suppliers to the right documentations & process
- Update the Leadtime of the related products in the projects in order to issue the POs & track documentation accordingly
- Category Management
- Global & Regional Major Capital Equipment Procurement
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Fixed Asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis, inventory management, international logistics (Triangular operations)
- An advanced knowledge in Incoterms, Customs platforms & documentation,
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.