Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Equinix is seeking a Manager of Internal Communications in Asia-Pacific to create, spearhead and drive internal communications programs and activities across our fast-growing region. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications Asia-Pacific, this person will be a strategic contributor to the regional corporate communications team.
- Proactively plan and lead Equinix internal communications programs for Asia-Pacific including communications approaches and programs that drive employee engagement and meaningful connection to the company’s strategy
- Create and execute an employee storytelling program in AP
- Develop and execute the AP President’s communication strategy to communicate vision and plans to AP internal and external audience (in conjunction with PR team)
- Assist in crisis and M&A communications
- Work with our WeAreEquinix leaders in AP to create strategies to promote our DIB and sustainability initiatives across the region
- Actively engage with larger AP communications team, HR, Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment, consistency and promote key priorities for the region
- Partner with global corporate communications team to ensure consistency with global strategy
- Understand trends in internal communications tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze anecdotal and qualitative data to develop recommendations and plans for revising internal communications campaigns
- Drive execution of best practices for internal communication strategies and programs around business transformation initiatives in the region
- Oversee the measurement of internal communication programs in AP and develop recommendations to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of employee communications
- Excellent (and proven) writing skills—experience in journalism, speechwriting or ghostwriting is a plus
- Top-notch communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least five years of writing experience
- A proven ability to learn quickly
- An understanding of technology
- Proven ability to work well under deadlines
- Superior communications, program-management and facilitation skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage cross-functional programs
- Creative and strategic approach to problem solving and program implementation
- Extensive internal communications or executive communications experience is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior executives and multiple stakeholders across a highly matrixed, global organization
- Strategic thinker with strong attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure and able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Help execute Asia-Pacific communication vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Develop efficient, timely and creative communications across multiple channels.
- Manage AP Yammer channel to engage Asia-Pacific employee base and foster as a vehicle to build community.
- Develop and execute a quarterly regional all-hands, including presentation development, managing materials, logistics and coordination with speakers.
- Measure and report out on effectiveness of internal communication channels; recommend improvements and shape best practices based on quantitative and qualitative data observations.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.