Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL GFS. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities.
What You'll be doing:
- Handle all intercompany in Global (including APAC, UK&I, EMEA, NA&3Cs & LATAM) transactions, accounting, confirmations and reconciliations. The process must be completely timely and at a high level of accuracy.
- Record intercompany transactions and journal entries to clear intercompany transactions with other affiliates and maintain intercompany accounts on a monthly basis
- Review/monitor intercompany accounts, i.e. invoicing, payables and journal entries
- Accurate and detailed review of intercompany invoice processing and settlement including inter/intra countries local tax accounting and withholding tax requirement.
- Ensure compliance with Global Intercompany and Transfer Pricing policies.
- Analyze intercompany balances with other affiliates and coordination of intercompany wire payments and intercompany settlements
- Preparation of recharge or allocation journals including business unit cost transfer, travel allocation to be transfer within entities
- Resolve Intercompany Accounting related issues and disputes or escalate as required
- At least 1-2 year(s) of accounting working experience is required for this position
- Preferably accounting experience in related with intercompany field however fresh graduate are encouraged to apply with relevant background of study (Finance)
- A team player, providing assistance when required to others and working together to achieve common goals.
- Ability to work in a high volume, transaction orientated environment.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within KL GFS team.
- Good command of English
- Initiative to do above and beyond the required task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to easily build working relationships
- Commitment to deadlines.