As an Integration Architect you will lead and participate in translation of the client's business requirements to define the structures of solutions and architectures and can include systems, applications, and process components. In addition, the Architect understands client needs, works in levels of abstraction, applies industry knowledge, and leverages appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs.
This includes working as a team member with client personnel to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification, and design of the client's solution.
You will also participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification. This position requires knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures, particularly related to Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Services and IBM Integration Technologies such as IIB, MQ, DataPower and API Connect.
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Must hold at least an AGSVA Baseline security clearance, NV1 preferred
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Services
- At least three years of experience architecting and solutioning
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure/Development consulting
- Proficiency in IBM Integration Technologies such as IIB, MQ, DataPower and API Connect
- Knowledge of networking systems (E.g. DNS, TCP, UDP etc)
- Knowledge of various software technologies, methodologies and applied software engineering practices/standards such as OOD, SOAP, REST, Spring and AJAX
- Able to work collaboratively and productively with globally dispersed teams
- Able to manage ambiguity, while producing tangible results
- Able to effectively manage challenging situations without loss of focus, even while under pressure
Highly Desired Experience, Attributes and Skills:
- Eligible to obtain a higher AGSVA security clearance, eg NV1 or NV2, if required.
- Extensive experience with Federal Government
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
- Extensive experience in contemporary engagement methods such as Whiteboard, workshops, hands-on demonstrations, prototyping and Proof of Concepts