Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Are you looking to grow your career in Inside Sales? Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime! HPE’s Inside Sales team is instrumental in driving sales and is key to HPE’s success in the market.
The role of an Inside Sales Account Representative , is one of consultation rather than sales in the traditional sense. There are two drivers of this ; Our customers need to speak to us, as well as our competitors. IT Infrastructure/Services are a must have, as opposed to a nice-to-have. IT has gone from something which churns in the background of the business to an enabler in an app-driven business world. Our customers need to know what’s available before making their vendor choices.
HPE is seeking to identify a highly motivated Inside Sales Account Representative to cover customers and accounts of Singapore market. The candidate will be based in Kuala Lumpur with the rest of the Inside Sales team that covers this region.
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Account Representative, you would
- Sell moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
- Create account plans for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generate, qualify and review new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understand client requirements and competitively position company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Build targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
- Speak to customers about their business challenges and outcomes.
- Work with our Channel Partners on deals with shared interest.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales targets to their line managers.
- Negotiate with our finance department on a commercial model for any given customer.
- Self-learn on our portfolio, to increase knowledge and articulating its value to customers
If you are…
Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- A Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales)
- Experienced in sales, ideally inside sales (3-5 years)
- An exceptional communicator and presenter to reach awareness of the total HPE portfolio
- Proficient in account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic farmer/ relationship selling approach.
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationahip Management system or Saleforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
“Please note that this is for future hiring. If you are interested in the opportunity, do click apply!”
Then let’s stay connected!