In a typical day as an Inside Sales Representative, you would:
- Manage virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts
- Build, maintain and forecast sales pipeline
- Create and develop account plans for a portion or a set of assigned accounts
- Work closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
- Generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities
- Set and execute sales strategy for an assigned portion of accounts, territory or industry vertical
- The ISAM role is focused on profitably growing their territory business by co-selling with Focus Partners on all late stage pipeline. ISAM’s will influence HPE and Partner Owned opportunities to fully standardize on the HPE portfolio and acquire new logos from prospects.
- ISAM’s will need to partner with their complete ecosystem to succeed: engaging inside and field technical resources and co-sell with focus partners to win.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!