Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
- Engage in special projects representing Chief Information Security Office and work directly with Business/Technology and Operations stakeholders, as needed.
- Periodic review of External data transfers and their compliance with Citi standards
- Follow pre-defined actions to investigate security incidents or perform incident response actions, including escalating to other support groups.
- Execute daily ad hoc tasks or lead projects as needed.
- Participate in or lead daily and ad-hoc conference calls; Create, update or provide process documentation, or provide requested evidence for compliance & controls requests.
Core Role Competencies
- Prior experience in managing IS risk of an organization that has embarked on Merger & Acquisitions or divestitures would be preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: Has a recognizable area of technical competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
- Processes/ Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering improvements.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- Risk Management: Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect task completion, delivery or achievement of customer satisfaction. Evaluates controls to help mitigate negative outcomes through prevention, detection and correction. Identifies the risks of negative outcomes, including inadvertent error or fraud. Ensures ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
Skills / Experience Levels
- Perform IS risk assessments and familiarity with IS Risk Governance
- You have 6+ years working in the security & operations fields
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science or Cybersecurity preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of network security, TCP/IP, various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security).
- Ability to read and understand packet level data;Experience with DLP,IDS/IPS, firewalls, UBAand host security products (HIPS, AV, EDR, etc)
- Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, or (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA].
- You have good communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in high stress situations
- You enjoy learning and love sharing your knowledge with others
- You work independently and are self-directed
- You are a detail oriented and perseverant individual
- You have a positive attitude with the drive to get the work done
- You are a self-starter with good problem solving skills, and you continuously look for ways to improve things.
- You understand the importance of prioritization of your work.
- You have skills and proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access or other analytical tools
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.