Introduction : At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
IBM is a global cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We foster a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform businesses and impact the world. Our consultants are part of IBM Services where we engage with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We cultivate a diverse, inclusive, global team of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and further their careers. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Services is for you.
As an Associate, you’ll be a part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, technical specialist or project manager to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients' technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We’re hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
We are hiring:
Associate Developer: Back-End Developer
- You’ll work with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and use databases.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with build and continuous integration tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle.
- Familiar with database development on platform like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle.
Associate Developer: Full Stack
- You’ll help design, develop, and integrate solutions using best practice technologies, tools, techniques, and products our clients demand today.
- You’ll work with clients, co-creating solutions to major real-world challenges by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- Have flexibility to work across architecture - building both front end and backend.
- Have knowledge of modern frameworks such as Angular or React.js
- Experience in following a structure methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner.
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Have exposure to Cloud – AWS, Azure, Google Could or IBM Cloud