At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Manager (Architect) you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
To be successful in this role you:
- Demonstrate a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of IBM to the customer
- Serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with Containers, OpenShift, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Technical understanding of IBM Middleware / Software / Cloud Services
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- Can build a growth plan to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and cloud applications
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
- Experience working with OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
At IBM we are always pushing the boundaries of science and technology. We strongly believe that here at IBM you will find the best environment to thrive. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world. A place to be yourself and pursue your career while feeling respected and supported. A company where you can really develop your talents and turn your innovative ideas into something truly impactful.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.