Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
What you will do:
You will lead Johnson Controls’ engagement with strategic customers across Asia Pacific in the real estate and services sector, securing profitable orders growth, while driving the overall account strategy and customer leadership engagement.
You will drive the overall direction of Johnson Controls’ growth strategy and key initiatives, by leveraging his/her existing relations and domain knowledge in the real estate industry, within the built environment.
Role will report to the VP - Enterprise Accounts (Asia Pacific).
- Develop a comprehensive account strategy covering key aspects of customer’s growth plan, Johnson Controls’ response with key initiatives, and overall engagement plan to drive growth.
- Own and deliver the quarterly sales targets covering orders and margin, across all lines of businesses within Johnson Controls.
- Position early during design stage by taking a solutions approach, to ensure customer needs are translated into a strong value proposition.
- Drive proposal competitiveness with engineering and country sales teams, injecting customer and market insights to ensure high win-rate.
- Build relations with key stakeholders at customer’s organization to position Johnson Controls’ as a preferred partner.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives around sustainability, net-zero as a service, digitalization, and solution development to take a holistic approach of engaging broader challenges in the market place, in a both sell-to- and sell-with motion to maximize customers’ strengths.
- Forge Master Service Agreements to drive technical and commercial standardization, across all businesses and countries.
- Partner with post-sales teams in project execution, program management and services to ensure customers get right support with highest NPS.
- Build and maintain account plan with monthly reporting at leadership level; constantly align with regional and global stakeholders.
What we look for:
- Minimum 10 years in front line sales, account management, proposals, engineering and business development roles
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in real estate industry with specific domain knowledge in building automation, fire & security or HVAC
- Electrical contracting or technology background will be viewed favourably
- Solutions selling mindset with a pragmatic approach of driving deal closure
- Excellent English oral, written and presentation skills with ability to present to senior level executives as well represent the company at public or industry events
- Ability to comprehend and make significant contributions to development of business plans, including marketing strategies
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership abilities and ability to be a team player at all levels
- Culturally sensitive
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively within and across direct management lines (in a matrix environment)
- Customer focus oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation as well as with business partners
- Ability to make decisions individually and/or as part of a team
- High levels of integrity, honesty and professionalism
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.