At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Talent and Transformation business is seeking HR Transformation Consultants to be part of our team.
In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to understand and co-create their HR digital transformation journey. The candidate will use their deep skills, expertise, and experience in HR strategy, change management, target operating models, HR process redesign, and modern HR technology to create the best digital experience for clients and their employees.Specifically, this candidate will:
- – Co-create with clients to define their HR digital transformation journey and strategy to a modern cognitive business
- Develop HR strategy solutions that position HR as a PM within their business
- – Re-invent and redesign HR processes leveraging digital technology to bring to light new HR operating models, process innovation, automation and achieve client’s business case objectives
- – Design HR Transformation helps clients shape, plan, implement, and realize their business vision
Required Professional & HR Expertise :
The ideal candidate for this role as a consultant will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR consultant with deep expertise in at least one of the following areas and working knowledge across :
- – HR Digital Transformation Strategy
- – Project Management
- – Learning Consulting and Contents Development – Design and Develop learning courses related Digital(Big Data, Cloud, AI etc)
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.