AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
Knowledgeable person for SuccessFactors audit reports and coordination of coherence within the 3-tier landscape: development, quality assurance and production. Understanding the requirements for a secure and controlled use of the system, including the concept of data retention and being able to manage the related activities to this.
Audit reports (30% of time): three main areas need to be covered in the audit process:
- System configuration
- Data maintenance
- Setup of Role Based Permissions (RBP)
Standard SuccessFactors audit reports have limited functionality so coordination around additional processes and reporting is required. Further on support is needed for the annual external audit review in Q4. It is important to keep up to date with the latest developments within Successfactors but also translate requirements into measurements to stay in control.
Manage data retention & data request forms (25% of time): data retention relates to both candidate data (including applications) as well as employee data. The regulations are different per country and type of data. A standard way of working is still to be developed and recurring activities need to be planned for.
Coordination SAP releases & SuccessFactors landscape (25% of time): manage the activities for 2 SAP releases per year within our specific test environment of Successfactors (QA-release system on preview stack). Work together with our 3rd party SuccessFactors support vendor in preparing the system, execute and coordinate testing and act as our key contact person for the alignment with SAP. This also includes the relevant interfaces within the HR-IT landscape, supported by SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
Coordination SuccessFactors systems refresh (20% of time): managing the 3rd party support vendor for annual system refresh and execution of data scrambling for our test environment (QA-system). Responsibility to keep the SOP documents, scrambling approach and related activity plan up to date. And act as contact person for various stakeholders like Master Data Services team (MDS), Data Security team and People Services colleagues in the various countries that make use of the systems (mainly QA-system).
- Deliver stable and sustainable SuccessFactors system environment including related products like IAS/IPS, CPI.
- Control the data available in non-production systems and maintain the relationship with related stakeholders, like Data Security team and Global Legal & Compliance team.
- Deliver on internal and external audit requests and manage the annual external audit process.
- Lead & coordinate the SuccessFactors releases (twice per year)
- Maintain the key documentation related to audit process and systems control and refreshes: SOP documents & activity plans, audit reports and functional designs
- Manage the delivery of our 3rd party SuccessFactors supplier
- Maintain high level of knowledge on SuccessFactors standard solutions for audit reporting, release documentation and new developments in the SAP product portfolio.
Act as key contact person and be counterpart towards internal and external stakeholders: SAP representatives, auditors, 3rd party suppliers and various teams within our Global Business Services organization.
- Post-Bachelor or Masters degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer focused, technical support based role (preferably in HR, possibly IT);
- Extensive knowledge of SuccessFactors systems landscape and related SAP products.
- Full understanding on SuccessFactors release approach.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on audit processes and reporting out of HR suite systems (SuccessFactors is preferred)
- Pro-active and supportive, with good community building skills;
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft project skills; ability to handle (big) data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentational skills, including a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Presentation skills to organize and host system demos.
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage priorities and expectations.
- Accepting Direction
- Accepting Responsibility
- Acquiring Information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.