The purpose of the Marketing BU is to sustainably maximize cash flows from the marketing of Anglo American products and services. In support of this, we have set ourselves an ambition to deliver a considerable uplift in in Profit Before Tax by 2023.
Partner the Marketing Business to ensure a talented, diverse, capable and highly engaged collaborative Business Unit focused on achieving the evolving Business Objectives and driving an agile, innovative and high performing culture.
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable (HR related preferred but not essential).
• Experience working within a Human Resources role in a global multi-national organisation
• Experience of working for multiple stakeholders an advantage
• Experience of working with people at all levels
• Experience of working with people from different cultures/geographies
• Extractive industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Proven analytical skills
• Strong presentation and report development skills
• Problem solving and solution generation skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables
• Demonstrates initiative
• MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
• Knowledge - SAP or similar ERP systems