Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In a typical day as a South East Asia Sales Specialist High Performance Computing (HPC), you would
- Manage and develop the technical computing/HPC/AI/Big Data business sector in South East Asia by driving opportunities directly as well as via the HPE sales force and HPE channels.
- Maintain a reliable and accurate sales funnel for HPC/AI/Big data deals either directly or through the HPE country sales team, ensuring appropriate deal tagging and/or being added as the sales team in SFDC.
- Confident in presenting regularly forecast and strategic projects to the direct team as well as country and regional management
- Work closely with the local sales team as well as the regional team and GBU to leverage successes and best practices.
- On a continuing basis, develop then review, implement and further revise account and large HPC/AI/Big Data projects.
- Particular focus should be given to the following industries/verticals i.e. Semicon (EDA, CAE/CFD), FSI (AI/Fraud detection/Monte Carlo/HFTC), Edu/Research (Simulation & Modelling/Large research archive), Defence.
- Develop Account Strategies and Business Plans for Major Accounts and Projects
- Team lead and actively participate in the development of formal/informal written responses to customers/prospects Request for Tenders, Information and Proposals.
- Participate in customer’s strategic business/information planning process and assist such customers to determine business outcomes via the provision of HPE’s products and services.
- Actively participate in and where appropriate initiate regular site meetings at customer premises. Actively involve all service elements within HPE in such on-going meetings.
- Actively maintain and enhance, as appropriate, technical and market knowledge that will further promote HPE’s portfolio into the given territory.
- Adhere to and execute all HPE record keeping requirements as related to authorised Quality Assurance procedures, file and documentation requirements plus all forecasting and sales proposal requirements.
- Implement all approved pricing policies to protect HPE business fundamentals including margin optimization.
- In conjunction with HPEI Marketing coordinate, conduct and participate in sales promotions; sales campaigns and trade-shows and other relevant public business promotions and activities. Industry briefing to strategic accounts forms part of the above duties.
- Leverage regional and global inter-departmental colleagues to achieve world wide objectives.
If you are…
- Having a successful track record in sales with a minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience, preferably with vendor organizations
- Previous experience in selling HPC, AI, Cloud and/or Lustre storage solutions will be highly regarded
- Business or technical degree a must but will consider self-starter with the right level of experience/credentials
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!