As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational, and technological change, now and in the future. You’ll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-line of business projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason. You’ll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today’s needs and be ready for tomorrow’s needs as well. Of course, you’ll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities, and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You’ll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
Coin and Clearing Networks (CCN) is a newly established product line at J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. The product line is a part of the Wholesale Payments business unit. We are a global team of product designers, technologists, and innovators, joined together by a passion for transforming the way payments are done. We are tasked with providing our clients with new age cash management and payment products. The Head of Technology Delivery is responsible for designing, developing and rolling out next gen coin & clearing infrastructure being built out on Blockchain and distributed ledgers. This is a key leadership role reporting directly to the Global Head of Blockchain Engineering.
What will you do?
- Lead a global technology team delivering next gen coin & clearing infrastructure being built out on Blockchain and distributed ledgers
- Develop and code on a hands-on basis as appropriate
- Evaluate and select the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components; performs Architectural review and Code-reviews
- Collaborate and partner extensively and seamlessly with the CCN business product teams in both shaping the product vision and in delivering the product vision
- Be a technology brand ambassador and thought leader for Coin & Clearing products
You are a great fit if:
- Solving the gap between the “status quo” and the “future” excites you!
- You have extensive know-how in architecting and delivering wholesale payments technology solutions and in particular you have experience with core banking systems
- You have working experience with developing and launching Blockchain and distributed ledger based “wholesale money” solutions
- You have a strong track record of delivering large scale technology transformation programs
- You love “getting it done” – you have a bias towards execution and delivering of new age technology products
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 10+ years’ experience in Developer / Design in large and complex distributed computing environments
- 2+ years blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Experience with one or more front-development frameworks, such as React or Angular and distributed computing experience such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with delivering using cloud infrastructure services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.