Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
About the role:
Cisco Webex is rapidly expanding its marketing and communications team across the Asia Pacific region and we are looking for phenomenal talent who can build on the amazing culture that makes Cisco the #1 company to work, globally. (Great Place to Work and Fortune)
The role will lead ‘Integrated Marketing & Communications’ for Cisco Webex in the Asia Pacific, Japan and China (APJC) region. The individual will be an integral part of the regional leadership team and the definitive voice on how we position our solutions and customer value proposition to market.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader who can build powerful narratives and engage the market through innovative activation programs across brand, communications, and events.
You will be strategizing, planning, managing, executing and measuring programs across the region and be working with teams across the world to help you achieve and succeed.
This is a career defining role that gives you the ability to come in and make a big difference from Day 1, working with innovative cloud solutions, inspirational customers and in a market that evolves on a daily basis.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
· Lead the Integrated, Marketing & Communications team for Cisco Webex across Asia Pacific Japan and China.
· Define, manage and measure; brand, communications, social and event marketing strategies for the region.
· Lead the planning and deployment of integrated campaigns, coordinating teams and stakeholders globally to achieve APJC business outcomes.
· Manage regional and country brand narratives and their alignment to global positioning and value proposition.
· Own the communications strategy for the region and its deployment across all markets and categories.
· Lead the brand sponsorships and activation strategy for the region
· Lead virtual and physical event programs from conception to successful delivery.
- · Own and manage all brand and communications measurement platforms.
- · Manage regional brand and communications agencies.
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with one of the most innovative and inclusive SaaS Sales and Marketing teams in the in the Asia Pacific Region. We are a close-knit group who are passionate about winning as a team and ensuring we have some fun on the way. This is a team that looks out for each other and will always be there to help you, no matter the situation.
Who you are:
You will have a strong record of leading a marketing team in the region with a recognized brand or embedded into a client. You will have worked closely with sales leadership in addition to regional and global marketing teams. Strong English language skills are critical and the ability to work with virtual teams a must.
You are a well-rounded brand and communications leader that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can concurrently build and execute plans for various segments, lines of business and verticals.
You will be passionate about your solutions, your customers, your team and understanding the market dynamics in which you operate.
Requirements for this role.
- · Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Discipline
- · 10+ years of experience in the Asia Pacific region with a strong record of managing both multi discipline marketing in a regionally or globally recognized company. (Client or Agency side)
- · Experience in working closely with sales organizations and leadership to deliver on aligned KPI’s.
- · Demonstrable understanding of the unique qualities, cultures and business acumen in Asia Pacific markets.
- · Fluent in English with a secondary language advantageous
- · Strong understanding of the SaaS and applications market.
- · Experience managing agency rosters to support on delivery of the brand and communications plan.
- · Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement.
- · Experience in managing and measuring the impact of brand and communications.