As the Recruitment Marketing (RM) Consultant in Growth Markets, you support the execution of Avanade’s recruitment marketing strategy for SEA and Gr. China, reporting directly to the Growth Markets Recruitment Marketing Lead.
In this role you collaborate closely with the respective talent acquisition and field marketing teams on enhancing Avanade’s brand in the recruitment marketplace, communicating our unique employee value proposition (EVP) and helping to attract top, diverse talent to the company. You’re all about social media and other key digital platforms such as local job boards to execute campaigns. In this role you also support the management of all regional career sites in Growth Markets and local partner relationships including diversity associations. You have proven communication and copywriting skills and know how to translate core value propositions into messaging for the various digital channels.
As the Growth Markets Recruitment Marketing Consultant, you demonstrate your hands-on mentality, flexibility, and eagerness to keep learning. You execute high-quality Recruitment Marketing programs and tactics, adhering to deadlines and processes whilst helping to manage the Growth Markets recruitment marketing budget successfully.
You partner closely with the regional talent acquisition and marketing teams as well as business leadership, showcasing strong stakeholder management and team spirit. You report directly to the Growth Markets RM Lead, sharing results and ROI through insights and quarterly reporting.
You’ll be part of an international growing team that supports each other. At Avanade, we're always challenging each other and pushing to go further, so we've created a space where everyone can experiment, fail fast and learn through experience. Oh, and we have FUN in doing so!
Years of Experience
- 4+ years of experience working in Marketing Strategy, Marketing campaigns, Budget allocations
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Consultant for (3) year(s), /employer branding but candidates with previous working experience for (3-4) year(s) in Recruiting, Human Resources, or Advertising are also welcomed to apply
- Digital advertising experience a requirement
- English communication and copywriting skills, other language skills such as Mandarin, are a big plus
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, business, or related field
- Knowledge of, and interest in, global consulting and/or IT industry
- Demonstrated success in a complex, matrixed organization
- Good presence and ability to clearly articulate plans and direction to stakeholders
- Experience communicating and integrating the company value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction or marketing strategy
- Leverages storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the talent market
- Experience with tight timeframes and deadlines
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working across organizational levels
- Experience using social media as key communications channel
- Data analysis, market research, powerpoint presentations
- Familiarity with modern marketing tools
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
Required Certifications (Good To have)
Strategy development and execution
- In partnership with the Growth Markets Recruitment Marketing Lead, develops and manages regional recruitment marketing strategy and plans.
- Partners closely with local recruiters and field marketing teams to successfully tailor and execute global programs at the geography level.
- Supports local diversity initiatives within recruitment marketing.
- Analyzes and reports on investment and campaign results
Digital marketing activities
- Plans, executes and manages organic and paid recruitment social media content plan for the regions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Manages digital investment platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor) from an employer brand and optimization point of view.
- Works with local recruiting teams to identify and partner with diversity-focused sourcing platforms to drive more female hires.
- Works closely with marketing and brand teams to maintain recruitment brand standard guidelines, get appropriate approvals and facilitate roll-out of integrated recruitment strategies regionally.
- Supports with employer brand and external amplification of recruitment events
- Develops communication pieces and messaging, in collaboration with local recruitment and in line with the global EVP, for current talent needs, and works to develop targeted messaging for developing/new talent pools