At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Our Life Sciences business is growing, hence we would like to welcome you to be part of the team in Singapore as a Graduate HVAC Engineer.
- Working with Lead HVAC Engineer in engineering and design work related to HVAC system for both green field and brownfield, this includes site survey, development of concept, AHU and pressurization zoning, development of layout, calculation, specification, room book development, scope of work, material take off, preparation of tender package, etc. for various design stages from feasibility, concept, basic design and detail design.
- Adhere to company work instruction, standard operating procedure, quality procedure and general operational requirement.
- Assist in interface with various disciplines for coordination and design integration with multiple disciplines and also external Qualified Person responsible for the project.
- Occasional site visit during construction support period for assisting the lead in surveying project site, answering request for information, and reviewing shop drawings.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Software knowledge: Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Naviswork, and Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with Singapore regulatory requirements, calculations, and ability to implement such as Greenmark score will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, pump head calculation, static pressure calculation, heat load calculation, HVAC control, ASHRAE, local regulatory standard, and code will be an added advantage
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.