At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Graduate Engineer in Geo Team under Geotechnical section will perform a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of a project. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined. The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in the subject area or discipline. The person has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
- To support the civil / geotechnical team in undertaking supervision of geotechnical construction works for Government or Private projects.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master or Degree holder in Civil / Geotechnical related disciplines from local or overseas University with transcripts uploaded for consideration.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good team player and hard working
- Able to join HKIE Scheme A training
- You must have working rights in Hong Kong to be considered.
At Jacob we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enable us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.
Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you. At Jacobs, it’s all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!