… we showed you how we're solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About the opportunity
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Graduate Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of a project. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined. The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in the subject area or discipline.
We offer opportunities in the following areas
- Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Building Services Engineering
The person has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
- To support the civil /structural/ geotechnical/ buideing service team in undertaking supervision of construction works for Government or Private projects.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master or Degree holder in Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical or related disciplines from local or overseas University with transcripts uploaded for consideration.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good team player and hard working
- Scheme A training will be provided
Jacobs. A world where you can.