As a graduate associate, you will undergo a specialized training program through Avanade’s Academy in software engineering. You will gain industry recognized qualifications such as Microsoft certifications and guidance from your assigned career advisor and buddy. Upon completion of your training, you will be working alongside the subject matter of expert in software engineering talent community with our clients in Southeast Asia.
The program will start in August 2022.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop across the front and back-ends, including developing and integrating services and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Undergraduates with minimally a STEM minor
- Good communications skills
- Some knowledge in:
- Programming: C# / .NET or Java stack
- Service Development: RESTful services, Microservices, ASP. Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps
- Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS (Platforms as a Service) services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
- Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework // Hibernate
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes / AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation): Blue Prism, UI (User Interface) Path, Automation Anywhere
- DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps // Maven, Jenkins
- Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks: (One or more of) Angular, AngularJS, react.js, React Native, Knockout, Node.js, Ember.js, Vue.js
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net MVC, PHP, JSP / Spring
- Web DevOps & Test: Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.