Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
As a graduate associate, you will undergo a specialized training program through Avanade’s Academy in business applications. You will gain industry recognized qualifications such as Microsoft certifications and guidance from your assigned career advisor and buddy. Upon completion of your training, you will be working alongside the subject matter of expert in CRM talent community with our clients in Southeast Asia.
The program will start in July 2022.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- We are looking for candidates with a deep passion for technology, customer centric and ability to adapt to a highly collaborative environment.
- Undergraduates with minimally a STEM minor
- Good communications skills
- Some understanding of CRM or another business management software
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.