Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
As a graduate associate, you will undergo a specialized training program through Avanade’s Academy in software engineering. You will gain industry recognized qualifications such as Microsoft certifications and guidance from your assigned career advisor and buddy. Upon completion of your training, you will be working alongside the subject matter of expert in software engineering talent community with our clients in Southeast Asia.
The program will start in August 2022.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Implementing APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and Microservices, integrating with external systems, through database design, data access and ORMs (Object Relational Mapping).
- Develop scalable and cloud-based solutions, with consideration of security and performance.
- Harnessing modern development and DevOps practices including CI/CD, containerization, automated testing.
- We are looking for candidates with a deep passion for technology, customer centric and ability to adapt to a highly collaborative environment.
- Undergraduates with minimally a STEM minor
- Good communications skills
Some knowledge in:
- Programming: C# / .NET or Java stack
- Service Development: RESTful services, Microservices, ASP. Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps
- Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS (Platforms as a Service) services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
- Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework // Hibernate
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes / AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation): Blue Prism, UI (User Interface) Path, Automation Anywhere
- DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps // Maven, Jenkins