At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
As one of Singapore's Best Employers 2022, we would like to welcome you to our Advanced Facilities (Life Sciences) business in Singapore, as a Graduate Architect.
- Working with Lead Architect in design for pharmaceutical facilities in Singapore, involving master plan development, room programming, layout development, finishes selection, defining the personnel, material, equipment, the sample flows within GMP facility, develop various deliverables from schedules, specifications, material take off as per project requirement
- Assist in interface with various disciplines for coordination and design integration with multiple disciplines and also external Qualified Person responsible for the project
- Occasional site visit during the construction period to do surveying, information gathering, reviewing shop drawing
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Discipline
- A team player
- Having a strong interest to built a capability in doing architectural works within Life Sciences sector (Pharmaceuticals, Biopharma, etc)
- Knowledge of Singapore regulatory and Singapore Standard will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD, and Sketchup will be an added advantage
- Additional software skills in Adobe Photoshop, Naviswork will be an added advantage
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.