At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you’re interested in a rewarding career working with the industry’s best and most innovative engineers, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curious results-focused Global Support Service (GSS) Analyst to grow with our team.
As a GSS Analyst, you’ll provide remote support for installation and configuration of the Operating system, software, applications and provision required access. Your team will work collaboratively to maximize customer satisfaction and the up time of the end user/customer in the production environment. This includes participating in training that’s relates to the enterprise’s applications and systems. Your exceptional customer service skills paired with advanced technical knowledge will lead you to success in working/assisting with other teams in relation to operating within the established applications and systems within the organization. This will help alleviate time consuming tasks that are escalated from the Level 1 – Global Service Desks along with other groups.
As a GSS Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by communicating effectively to understand the nub of the problems, investigates and recommends effective remedy for the prevention of issues, provides closed looped contact with end-users to verify final solution and determines satisfaction level
- Demonstrate a high standard of business and ethical conduct with end-users, vendors and employees, participates in training, always learning, developing and growing along with your team mates, follows workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines and encourage, maintain and develop a professional business relationship with stakeholders by providing impeccable service
- Recognize the need for process improvement, and help your team effectively manage change, manage Service Requests effectively; ensuring information is captured in for future reference and analysis
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma holder in a computer related field with equivalent experience and knowledge of IT Service Desk
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge on AD, Exchange Management Console, Citrix, VDI, MS Office, Office 365, Remote desktop tools, ServiceNow, Information Technology Service Management tools, and many others related software and hardware tools
- Sound knowledge of ITIL Framework
Working hours : You will work 40 hours per week . This shall be based on 7-day cycle with 2 rest days per week . Ability to work rotational shifts and flexible hours based on department roster .
Jacobs, A world where you can
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions- we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.