At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for people and performance management within their teams
- Manage all service level agreements and partner with workforce management and other teams to improve metrics – Performs services strategy within the account.
- Develops and implements business strategies with executive review.
- Drive actions to ensure services utilization and financial interlock targets are met
- Establishes objectives, creates business policies and operational guidelines and sets long range plans.
- Responsible for delivery of highly visible services that contribute significantly to achievement of customer satisfaction, cost, expense and other business objectives.
- Maintain awareness of contracted service levels, plans and outlooks, and are the primary interface for all planning matters related to the client contract.
- Responsible for the results of department within span of control and are responsible for providing direction to multiple managers, and high level direction to department employees.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements
- Implementing Best Practices from other BUs/ Process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years as supervisor or people manager
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance. Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough. Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and client. Business acumen, project management