Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The assigned Individual will work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and be able to elicit coworker and inter-department cooperation. This includes delivering quality project results along with Project Manager/Production Manager by executing assignments according to predetermined client requirement and predetermined budget. The GIS Analyst will undertake assigned edit tasks in the required timeframes and communicate progress regarding any issues to the Production Manager/Team Lead/Section Manager on a timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand property maps/Subdivision and Cadastral plans and related source documents to create and update an accurate property database as well as understand bearing and distance, and search adjoining land parcel.
- You will perform edits on property map layers through the use of a customized system based on ArcGIS and Oracle/SQL-Server database software and comply with the QA procedures and processes to ensure data integrity and compliance to the client’s specifications.
- Undertake assigned edit tasks in the required timeframes and communicate progress and any issues to the Production Manager/Team Lead/Section Manager in a timely manner
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- The GIS analyst,should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a study such as geography, computer science, surveying and engineering,
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of spatial data and algorithms.
- With a relevant experience in Cadastral Map Data Entry
- Shows the ability to enter data quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Graduates with minimum 2 years relevant experience may apply
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.