At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Our Transportation group in Hong Kong is growing and we are seeking Geotechnical Engineers to join the team. Working on local and international projects you will be involved in various tunnel, site formation and slope projects with following responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of detailed design reports, calculations, drawings, construction sequence, and submissions to various government departments or clients
- Participate in the tendering of projects
- Participate in meetings & visit project sites to understand project challenges and constraints
- Work with external parties to facilitate the smooth progress of projects.
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Earth Science Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- Corporate Member of HKIE (Geotechnical) or equivalent is an advantage
- Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English. Chinese language skills are highly desirable
Jacobs. A world where you can.