As a Senior Consultant, Full Stack Developer, you will develop across the front and back-ends, including developing and integrating services and APIs. You will be skilled in JS, Angular/React, NodeJS, C#/Java. In addition, you will create conceptual architecture and solution design materials, and lead the development of the solution to client specifications.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• Solid Java/Spring Boot development experience.
• Experience with at least one other programming language (C#, Kotlin, Golang).
• Knowledge in Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
• Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, CI-CD, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment and overall tech experience of 9-12 years
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.