Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- To agree upon and deliver the direct “soft” and “hard” targets in alignment with the business
- Continuously promote and/or distribute quality Products and Services
- To champion the DAC service and buttress the DAC proposition within the Private Bank
- Contributing towards becoming the Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals market leader in the region
- Maintaining a strong and reliable relationship with the Front Office by supporting their efforts to enhance business
- Providing Relationship Managers with consistent and clear pricing of products and services
- Proactively and consistently seek customer feedbacks on the quality of products and services
- Enhancing the Reputation and Brand of the Bank and its Products and Services
- To lead FX and Precious Metal House for PB trading clients
- To lead by example and encourage the team to meet its revenue target
- Mentoring the junior FX staff, and to integrate new hires to the team.
- To cultivate an innovative mind-set in the team
- To proactively offer FX/PM trading ideas and strategies and manage the risks associated with the ideas
- To provide quality FX/PM advisory services to clients, internal (RMs) and external (DAC).
- To proactively look for operational improvements and increase the capacity of FX/PM flow and volume.
- To ensure that all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to.
- Championing the best methods in people management.
- To achieve high employee motivation and bring into play Value based Leadership to the team.
- Ensuring that all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to and mitigation strategies followed.
- To keep abreast with the product knowledge, regulations and market intelligence.
- To co-ordinate business/marketing trips in support of the Front Office
- To ensure efficient, prompt and accurate management of orders, execution of transactions and reporting of trades
- Responsible for all operational aspects with regards to external counterparty trades
- To supervise and prepare FX Advisory publications in a timely and accurate manner
- Dedicated to ensure FX trade blotters and option order reports are efficiently/properly maintained
- To co-ordinate efforts to achieve a data-sharing/mining program that allows the desk to highlight exposures/positions
- To be contact person for all front office FX training related matters
- To conduct periodic FX courses in collaboration with CS Business School
To manage a team of FX Advisors in the Hong Kong location in direct support of the HK PB franchise. Be the key product manager within the HK office to grow the FXPM revenue topline contribution and actively participate towards the fulfilment of the APAC Private Banking strategic and pivotal initiatives.
To provide advisory and sales in Foreign Exchange (FX) and Precious Metal (PM) related products for the entire Front Office (RMs, ICs, SCBs and others) in North Asia. The core duties are to analyze and advice on FX and PM related products, such as Spot, Forwards, Swaps and Options; to offer tailor-made solutions in both asset classes; to supervise information flows and news concerning FX and PM markets.
Furthermore, the employee should be fully conversant with various FX and PM products and the interchanging behaviors between the different asset classes. Additionally, the holder of this position is expected to be flexible in working different shifts/working hours and travelling to promote the business across the region.
- To maintain and build-up a strong FX Advisory and Sales capabilities in the Asia Pacific region in general and North Asia in particular
- To spearhead the Direct Access Client business; increase the profile of the trading platform and capabilities
- Ensuring a prompt and efficient service to the assigned regions and markets in terms of financial advice, product offerings, executing and reporting, and all operational requirements
- To manage and maintain a level of service and set of practices as laid out in the Service Level Agreement with HK branch (a copy of the SLA will be provided to the Night team)
- Preparing useful and relevant marketing briefs on new products. This should be done in coordination with Legal and Compliance where necessary
- Meeting of clients - internal and external - to keep our clients advised about our product capabilities.
- Immediate reporting of errors and/or losses concerning FX related transactions
- Working with the Investment Consulting team to ensure that products and strategies are made available that support IC investment advice to clients
- To be an active partner to Product Management APAC in support of the entire sales and advisory process
- Advising the RMs on perceived short-term market trading opportunities and providing appropriate trading and investment strategies
- Constantly improving information interaction with the RM team with a view to update their knowledge base and educate whenever possible, including active facilitation of FX training sessions
- Ensuring the continuous updating and expansion of the basket of appropriate products available to clients
- Proactively perform market intelligence in order to develop competitive product and strategies
- Recommending short-term trading strategy to clients and devising methodology to measure the efficiency of the recommendations
- Making sure that all current and new offerings meet with all the regulatory requirements
- Timely reporting of Errors and/or Losses to Management
- Interacting frequently and directly with the active and key customers to increase awareness and credibility of the Product offerings and to collect feedback on service quality
- To share market intelligence with active and key clients
- To monitor the quality and delivery of advice/service by the team to internal/external clients
- To offer real time prices to clients and orders to be handled with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Provide pricing clarity and consistency for the benefit of the RM Team, with no Treasury mark-up unless with prior agreement with the relevant RM
People Management and Team Building
- Focusing on building up strong individual performance and accountability whilst also recognizing a wider contribution to the overall team’s achievements
- Sharing relevant information with team in an accurate, timely and focused manner
- Assuming relevant business decisions within proper parameters
- Performing the role of strong mentor to develop the required skill set and competencies within the team
- Building a positive relationship across the team at every level to develop team work for high performance
- Giving periodic constructive and candid feedback of team performance
Team Principals and Values
Our mission is to become the premier Private Bank for Foreign Exchange and commodities in Asia Pacific, by providing the best tailor-made solutions for our valued clients and to enhance the revenue growth and reputation of Credit Suisse in Asia Pacific.
- Client Focus: To provide all Asia Pacific clients of Credit Suisse with the broad range of Foreign Exchange and Commodity solutions and to become THE NUMBER ONE Private Bank House for both underlyings.
- Expertise and Solutions: To be the benchmark provider and a leader in terms of Know-How, Innovation, Service and Product Platform and act as facilitator for Foreign Exchange and Commodities trainings.
- Partnership: To offer a pro-active partnership and collaboration for our Relationship Managers and Investment Consultants around the clock and to cultivate partnership across business and divisions.
- Reputation and Revenues: To generate income for our clients and support the Relationship Managers to enhance his/her bottom line by pro-actively increasing the bank’s reputation.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.