Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re not just designing structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Our Singapore Advanced Facilities Business is growing where we would like to welcome you join the Pharmaceutical team.
- Building Mechanical service engineering activities including Fire protection, Plumbing and Sanitary to carry out Life Sciences Plant building design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures, methods outlined.
- Timely completion of designs, requisitions and engineering deliverables.
- Technical guidance to Junior Engineers/Designers/Draughts persons to carry out design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client’s feedback and complaints
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Discipline with a minimum 10 years of experience in Building Services – Fire Protection of an Engineering consultancy firm specializing in Pharmaceutical Plants.
- Knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering of fire protection. The experience should be from any Pharmaceutical/ Biotech projects insured with FM / XLGAP / MARSH.
- Knowledge in standards such as NFPA, FM, FSSD. PUB requirements. Additional knowledge in HVAC shall be added advantage
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, FP hydraulic calculation software.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Bentley MicroStation, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide solutions to the client.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.