Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status