iti is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Finance Reporting Lead Analyst is senior professional position responsible for driving the generation, analysis, and submission of reports to various constituencies based on requirements such as US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting, in coordination with the broader Financial Reporting Team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to contribute to directional strategy.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Instill operational discipline into existing team processes
- Work with senior leadership on strategic planning, establishing guidelines, implementing controls, and executing strategic plans
- Mentor and advise on directional strategy by analyzing subject matter and its application within role and the business
- Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures
- Serve as a technical mentor for an area within the business
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of related product reporting and analytics and utilize knowledge of systems and process flows to provide insight and recommendations on identified issues
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in Financial Services preferred
- Global Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.